Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto Insurance for Residents in La Habra, California and Beyond
La Habra is a beautiful city with over 62,466 residents with beautiful homes and agricultural areas. Driving here is just as dangerous as driving anywhere else, however, and it’s crucial to have the right insurance. DRD Insurance is dedicated to forging lifelong bonds with clients by connecting you with affordable auto insurance for the right amount of coverage. We’ll take on the work of finding the right insurance carrier so you can drive without worry.
What are California’s Auto Insurance Requirements?
- $15,000 bodily injury liability per person
- $30,000 bodily injury liability per accident
- $5,000 property damage liability
- $15,000 uninsured motorist per person
- $30,000 uninsured motorist per accident
California Car Insurance for Foreign Drivers
Even if you’re not native to California, you can still find auto insurance coverage. It can be difficult to find US auto insurance without an American driver’s license, but DRD Insurance will work with you to find the insurance you need. If you’re traveling from Mexico, you will need to purchase American auto insurance in order to drive legally. Different states in the US require different amounts of liability auto insurance, so be sure to check which state you are traveling to. In general, a US car insurance policy covers:
- Comprehensive: This coverage provides compensation for damage or loss due to fire, theft, vandalism, wind and other incidents not involving a collision.
- Collision: This coverage provides compensation for collisions with another vehicle or object.
- Uninsured/Underinsured: Uninsured and underinsured coverage provides compensation if you crash with a driver who doesn’t carry car insurance.
- Liability: Liability insurance provides compensation for the other driver and their passengers if you cause bodily injury or property damage.
- Personal Injury Protection: Personal injury protection, or PIP, provides medical expense compensation for you and your passengers after an accident.
Insure Your Vehicle Today
Experts at DRD Insurance know the ins and outs of insurance in California and can help you find the right policy for your budget. California car insurance for foreign drivers, standard drivers or bad drivers doesn’t have to be a hassle. Call us today at
or fill out an online quote form now to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is California Auto Insurance No Fault?
California is not a no-fault state. Drivers may sue another driver for an accident even with the ability to file a claim to the other driver’s insurance.
California Auto Insurance for Low Income Drivers
DRD Insurance understands that everyone needs auto insurance, no matter their budget. We will find an insurance policy for your vehicle and hunt for discounts with you.
Is there California Auto Insurance for Bad Drivers?
If you have a bad driving record, car insurance will likely be higher than usual. It’s still possible to find an insurance policy at an affordable price, though, and we work with a wide variety of carriers to find you the best car insurance policy available.