Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Commercial Insurance for California Businesses
California is one of the best places to start a business with its rapidly growing economy, large population and diverse demographic. If you’re considering opening a business or have opened a business in California, you’ll likely need business insurance. DRD Insurance works with carriers to insure businesses with affordable insurance for great coverage.
There are many types of business insurance policies geared for specific industries. Common business insurances include:
- Business Owners Policy: A business owners policy combines property and liability insurance coverages for small businesses.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Personal auto insurance won’t cover vehicles used or owned by your business. Commercial auto insurance offers comprehensive, collision, uninsured motorist coverage and more.
- General Liability: Liability is one of the most important aspects of a business’ insurance, as it covers accidents and lawsuits that every industry face. Liability can include bodily injury, property damage, products liability, liquor liability and more. Products liability helps if an accident occurs due to a product sold or provided by your company. Liquor liability protects companies (such as restaurants, liquor stores and gas stations) from the actions a patron may commit after purchasing alcohol at their establishment.
- Workers Compensation: Workers compensation is required for most businesses and provides compensation to employees that are injured on the job.
Business insurance has many different facets. Every industry can find insurance policies tailored for them. To protect your business, consider the industry and its unique dangers. Construction companies, for example, may need specialized insurance to protect their liability for property damage as well as coverage for projects in progress.
Insure with DRD Insurance
DRD Insurance is here to help companies thrive without the worry that one claim or disaster will drain their funds and send the business spiraling. To insure your business, call us today at (800) 721-9089 or fill out an online quote form now.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Business Insurance Do I need?
The type of business insurance your company needs depends on the industry and unique aspects of the business itself. If you’re unsure about what insurance you need, speak with an insurance agent about your business.
How to Get Business Insurance
When working with an independent agency like DRD Insurance, you will work with an insurance expert to find and design the perfect insurance quote for your business. Fill out an online quote form to get started today.
Why Buy Business Insurance?
One bad claim or accident could make a huge hit in your business’ finances. Business insurance is a way to invest in your company’s future and protect its assets.
When Do I Need Business Insurance?
Ideally, you should purchase business insurance before opening your doors.
What Business Insurance is Required by Law?
Business insurance requirements vary per state. In general, most businesses are required to carry a limited amount of workers compensation and commercial auto insurance. California requires businesses to carry workers compensation and commercial auto insurance. For commercial auto insurance, you must carry at least:
- $15,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $30,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $5,000 in property damage liability